Monday, January 25, 2010

Why I Can't Stay Fat

Gemma Ward. She used to be the hottest model in the world. Skinny, tall, blonde, petite face, no boobs, but I'm not really a boob-guy so that's forgiven. But in the photo on the right, she just looks like a big blob of shit. Is it just me, or did she have bigger boobs when she was skinnier? Biologically irrational. Verdict: I can't stay fat.



The above photo depicts Mischa Barton's tummy. Fuck me. If I don't start exercising, my tummy is going to look like that. Verdict: I can't stay fat.

Do I want a similar physique to a Communist fisherman? Verdict: I can't stay fat.

3 comments:

  1. FOr a 58 yr old guy, i reckon his body's not that bad. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never knew you were into these kinds of bodyshapes. Sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm nooooooot!!! geez, But if my husband is like that when he's 58, I wouldn't complain.
    And what's with your name? it's sooo confusing! Did you make a new account just to follow your own blog? kkkkkkkkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete