Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Inextricable Piece of Shit That Is Dieting

Many have tried, and failed. I have tried, and failed. If so many people have failed, it must be a real nasty piece of shit. I failed ECON101, but that doesn't make it a piece of shit because only I did. FML. Niggas. Dieting is a real bitch, like pre-marriage Jessica Alba - a bitch I'd like to do, but can't.

I wish I could shit out all my fat for hours and hours, and I'll weigh 10 kgs less. Sigh.

Next is the problem of compromise or my inability to do so. Perhaps the fundamental necessity of life is meat (and a dose of fast food every once in a while). And I love eating. Dieting forces me to sacrifice something I love doing. Isn't that sad? If I loved to donate to charities and I couldn't, that would be sad. Same logic. But I love skinny jeans, too, so there's this balancing act between eating and bum sticking out in skinny jeans. SIGH

There really is no conclusion. Smoking's supposed to help with diet, but I find myself eating more as I smoke. Ditto for exercising, but I eat just as much as I gain = useless.

Someone sort my life out please....and you may get a mention in this to-be-world-famous blog.

5 comments:

  1. circle jerk and lose weight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~,~ Eat lots of veggies and tofu (tastes better than meat), stay away from sugary drinks, skip 1000 times everyday and take a 반신욕 straight after..
    and, you shall see dramatic changes in 2 wks =D

    I don't want to be mentioned on your stupid blog and therefore I am going to remain anonymous. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lost 2 kgs in a week mwhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an anonymous follower.... makes my blog that much more awesome. When I have tofu, it's usually with 김치삼겹살볶음 though....sigh 반신욕 is so cbf. i'd rather have an hour shower instead. skip 1000 times a day? that's so irrational....anyway thanks for your advice!!! Are you sure you don't want to be mentioned on my blog? In the mean time, I'll ask people if they like tofu :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ㅋㅋㅋ 바보야, 고기보다두부가맛있다는사람이 너주변에 몇명이나 될거같애? lol 좋아하긴.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete