Monday, July 5, 2010

Vietnam


Haven't blogged with this piece of shit for 4 months. I log in, upload photos of some hotness. And a page-full of java code html fucking language pops up. How am I supposed to order my images so that it's nice and climactic? The funny photo of Eunbee Yoon can't come first for fucks sake. Needs to come fourth.

Actually my fault. Woke up at 10pm. Who the fuck does that (apart from my flat mates). Now I have shit all to do. No Entourage on my Macbook to give me seizures. No food in the house. Raining like an aroused cunt outside. I feel like a Vietnamese prisoner of war.

Yesterday, one of my tutoring student's mom complained that I don't fill up time. 5 minutes. What would a 13 year old learn in 5 minutes. More outlandishly, who the fuck sends a 13 year old to tutoring at eight thirty in the morning on a Sunday? This must be Vietnam.

Anyway. The blog is back. And I am bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment